Last revised: January 18, 2016
Information We Collect
We collect the following types of information in the manner described below.
- You may voluntarily provide us with information, including:
- Your name, organization, title, postal address, email address, telephone number, user name, password, credit card and other payment information as well as other information to use the Website and the Services, including registering;
- Information when you contact or interact with us; and
- Any other information you voluntarily provide us with in connection with using the Website and the Services (as defined in the Terms of Service), including your comments and other content.
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- Domain name of your Internet service provider;
- Your geographic location;
- The Website pages that you visit and the time of your visits; and
- Aggregated information that cannot be used to specifically identify you when you use or visit the Website and the Services.
- We may automatically collect other information about you, including:
- We may collect information about you from commercially available third party sources.
- We may collect information about you as permitted or required by law.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information that we collect for the following purposes, including:
- The purposes for which you provided it;
- To process and respond to your inquiries;
- For fulfillment of orders and requests;
- To identify you as a user of the Website and the Services;
- To send you information about your relationship with us;
- To contact you with information, including promotional information, that we believe will be of interest to you;
- To provide the services you request, including the Website and the Services;
- To create anonymous data, which we may use for any purpose;
- To analyze the Website and the Services;
- To allow us to personalize and enhance your experience using the Website and the Services;
- To generate and review reports and data about our user base and service usage patterns;
- To analyze the accuracy, effectiveness, usability or popularity of the Website and the Services;
- To improve the Website and the Services or develop new products and services;
- To compile aggregate data for internal and external business purposes;
- To prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft and otherwise protect our users and our business;
- To administer and troubleshoot the Website and the Services; and
Please note that you may choose to not to allow us to use your information for certain purposes (such as to send you promotional information) as described in Your Choices Regarding Your Information below.
How Your Information is Disclosed
- Affiliated GPO Suppliers. We may disclose your information to one or more GPOs so that you may enter into Participation Agreements (as defined in the Terms of Service) and to suppliers affiliated with such GPOs so that you may complete transactions contemplated under the Participation Agreements.
- Third Party Service Providers. We may use third parties to perform functions in connection with the Website and the Services (for example, postal mail, e-mail, customer lists, data analysis, data hosting, marketing, credit card and other payment processing, order fulfillment, customer service, etc.). We may share information about you with these third parties, or allow these third parties to collect information about you on our behalf, that they need to perform their functions and in accordance with our agreements with them.
- Third Parties for Their Direct Marketing and Other Promotional Purposes. We may share your information with third parties for their direct marketing and other promotional purposes. Please see Your California Privacy Rights below.
- Business Changes. If we become involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of assets, joint venture, securities offering, bankruptcy, reorganization, liquidation, dissolution, or other transaction or if the ownership of all or substantially all of our business otherwise changes, we may share or transfer your information to a third party or parties in connection therewith.
- Other Disclosures. Regardless of the choices you make regarding your information (as described below), we may disclose information about you to third parties to:
- Comply with law, in response to subpoenas, warrants, or court orders, or in connection with any legal process or cooperate with government or law enforcement officials or private parties;
- Protect our rights, reputation, safety and property, or that of our users or others (for example, protecting the security of the Website);
- Protect against potential liability;
- Establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; or
- Aggregated Information. We may share aggregated information relating to visitors to and users of the Website and the Services with affiliated or unaffiliated third parties.
- Cookies and Other Technologies. Please see Cookies and Other Technologies below.
Cookies and Other Technologies
We use persistent and session cookies and other technologies. These technologies are used for tracking, analytics, Website optimization and to personalize our and third party interactions with you. These technologies may also be used by third-party advertisers that place ads on our Website.
Cookies are small bits of information that are transferred to and stored on your computer’s hard drive in separate files within your computer’s browser. You can instruct your browser to stop accepting cookies. But if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use all portions or all functionality of the Website.
- Persistent cookies remain on the visitor’s computer after the browser has been closed. For example, we use persistent cookies to remember a visitor when the visitor returns to the Website after visiting another website.
- Session cookies exist only during a visitor’s online session and disappear from the visitor’s computer when they close the browser software. For example, we may use session cookies to remember what a visitor placed in the visitor’s cart.
To opt-out of Google Analytics:
For the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on:
Managing your Cookies in Internet Explorer:
Managing your Cookies in Firefox:
Managing your Cookies in Chrome:
Managing your in Safari:
Network Advertising Initiative:
Digital Advertising Alliance:
While we take reasonable measures to protect the information you submit via the Website and the Services against loss, theft and unauthorized use, access, disclosure, or modification, we cannot guarantee the security of personal and other information you may submit via the WebSite. We periodically review these security measures. If you are logged into the Website, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software to encrypt the information you input. No Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. Email sent to or from the Website may not be secure. You should use caution whenever submitting information online and take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email.
Links to Other Websites
Your Choices Regarding Your Information
You have choices regarding the use and disclosure of information on the Website and the Services.
- Changing Your Information. You may make changes to your information, including keeping your information accurate, by contacting us at Support@PurchaseClinic.com.
- Email Communications. You can make changes regarding receiving email communications from us by contacting us at Support@PurchaseClinic.com.
- Cookies and Other Technologies. Please see Cookies and Other Technologies above.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under age 18. If you are under age 18, please do not submit any personal information through the Website. If you have reason to believe that we may have accidentally received personal information from a child under age 18, please contact us immediately at Support@PurchaseClinic.com.
How to Contact Us
Your California Privacy Rights
Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code permits California residents to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information about the types of personal information the business has shared with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year. You may make one request each year by emailing us at Support@PurchaseClinic.com or writing us at PurchaseClinic, 10221 River Road #60053, Potomac, MD 20854.